- The Ingredients
- The cooking process
Peanut burger is delicious and crispy. The major thing for making this burger peanuts is Natural Peanuts (Groundnuts). Peanut burger is really very easy and doesn’t take time. If you love eating groundnuts you will definitely love eating this burger peanuts. Here is how its done.
Buy nuts and food items on Fufatrade.com
- 3 cups of natural groundnut
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoonful flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
How To Make Nigerian Peanut Burger: The Cooking Process
- In a small bowl add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix them together and set aside.
- In another bowl beat in eggs, add any flavour of your choice and add sugar. Mix them together and set aside.
- In a big bowl pour in the dried groundnuts and gradually add in the egg mixture into the groundnut little at a time and mix such that all the groundnuts are well coated.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture and stir until completely coated and doesn’t stick.
- You can use your pans to make the peanuts perfectly round in sharps while coating.
- Do this gently so that groundnuts will not end up breaking.
- Repeat the procedure once or twice to completely coat the groundnut.
- After coating the peanuts take away the excess flour using a colander or a sieve before frying.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Tip: After frying the first batch of the peanuts, reduce the heat before adding the second batch and increase it later. This will prevent the peanuts from burning