Shop for wall panels and home items on Fufatrade.ng
Brick Wall Paneling Idea
- Bring classic, traditional styling to your entry area with brick wall paneling. This style can also help bring the outside of your home indoors if you have a brick façade.
- Add warmth to a modern bedroom by using brick paneling as an accent wall.
- Give your contemporary entry area a touch of classic styling with distressed brick wall paneling. Use a full wall or go for a half-wall look.
- Play up a cool color scheme with uniquely colored brick wall paneling. You can find a variety of colors and styles to match your interior design.
Stone Wall Paneling Idea
- Create a stone accent wall around a fireplace. You’ll get that traditional hearth look in a more modern style.
- Go for a whole stone wall in the bedroom. There are textures available to complement virtually all furnishings and accessories. You can also use this whole wall look in your guest room, home office or powder room.
- Add a refined accent wall to your living room. Use a contrasting stone style if your room has access to an outdoor space that also features stone.
- Bring neutral color and amazing depth to a modern bathroom with full wall stone paneling.
- Blend stone paneling with other existing materials for contrast. You can also use wood paneling and stone paneling together to create a mid-century, vintage-inspired or more rustic modern look around your fireplace or in your living room.
3D Wall Paneling Idea
- Use crisp, clean wall paneling in white for a cool, contemporary color palette. You can use textured white 3D wall paneling for accent walls, full walls or even cut to size to fit furniture.
- Add warmth and texture to your contemporary living room or family room with 3D paneling in neutral tones.
- Add a special dimension to your bedroom with 3D wall paneling. This works especially well as an accent wall behind the bed in a modern bedroom.
- Take advantage of subtle texture in your family room or den. 3D wall paneling is easy to wipe down, so that’s a big benefit for busy family spaces with kids and pets.
- Go for big, bold texture with colorful 3D wall paneling. You can even use lightweight 3D wall paneling on the ceiling for an over the top touch of color.
50% Discount Now
Buy quality wallpapers like this fro, the best sellers in Nigeria on Fufatrade.ng
Barn Wood Wall Paneling Idea
- Create a mid-century inspired look for your living room or den. Barn wood is great for your man cave or she shed too.
- Add the texture of distressed wood to your home office or work space.
- Cut barn wood wall paneling to size to create a stunning back-splash behind your stove.
- Use barn wood wall paneling to wrap kitchen counters for a rustic, playful look.
- Craft an accent wall for your modern bedroom with contemporary barn wood wall paneling.
Beadboard Wall Paneling Idea
Beadboard wall paneling is ideal for traditional wainscoting, but it can also be used as full wall panels to create texture and rich detailing. Pre-finished and ready-to-paint options allow you to keep it simple or come up with your own wall paneling ideas. Here are a few ways you can use beadboard wall paneling:
- Use full-wall beadboard paneling to add an elegant touch to a guest room or shared space for kids. It will work wonders in your master bedroom too.
- Use painted varieties as bathroom wall panels to add definition and color to your room.
- Try white full-wall paneling in the den or family room for a bit of nautical flair.
- Create an accent wall with wainscoting in your living room, den or entry area.
- Bring rustic farmhouse flair to your covered patio or sun room with full-wall paneling.