Confident, determined, sharp and manipulative.
A strong personality not easily influenced or disturbed by anyone, what ever i believe is right i do it. THE STRONG (the definition goes on…)
- Stands out with the ability to say no.
- A sense of humour.
- An ability to captivate, attract and easily read people.
- Excellent self-control.
- unwavering focus and quick decision-making etc.
a confidence level of never accepting something that they do not believe irrespective of how hard you try to persuade them.
- Anger and frustration.
- You could turn into a control freak.
- Often Clashing with other strong characters.
- Extreme perfectionism and difficulty in accepting when when something goes wrong.
- It is emotionally exhausting to be strong all the time .
Someone who lacks adequate self determination and can be easily persuaded to do something they would not want to do a person with no drive or ambition. THE WEAK (definition geos on…)
- Weakness is protection.
- weakness opens your heart to receive help.
- weakness is a channel of connection.
- Lost touch with reality.
- A mind blocked from improvement and opportunities.
- Resistance to team-work.
Personality weakness traits.
Self-criticism, Shyness, Lack of knowledge, public speaking.
taking criticism, lack of experience, Inability to delegate, lack of confidence.
How to over-come your weakness;
Identify your weakness, Outline a plan for professional development, Commit yourself to a timeline of goals. Establish a support network to hold you accountable, Challenge yourself to push past discomfort and Recognize change as a long-term commitment.
Strengths and Weaknesses are the strong or weak points of a person or thing.