We all need food to live but are you the one who lives to eat? Is your first love food? Do your taste gland crave for food every second? Do your eyes sparkle when you see food, and does your heart pound on hearing the word itself? If your answer is a “yes” to all these questions, then you are a foodie.
“Foodie” is defined as someone who has a distilled interest in food, they don’t just eat food out of necessity, hunger or a need to survive, But also due to their invested interest in food.
To a foodie, eating is just for fun and they do not keep to the normal daily three square meals they are always eating at all time’s they live to eat.
You do not crave normal food junks for you is the other of the day.
HERE ARE THE SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR .
- You tend to eat every time.
- Food is on your mind every time.
- The best part of your day is when you eat.
- You know the best cafes and restaurants in town.
- Food is always a mood-lifter.
- Your dates include lots and lots of eating.
- You don’t just eat when you’re hungry but also when you’re bored, angry, happy, upset or any giving mood that you find yourself in.
- You talk about food 24/7 in a very passionate way, You think more about food than you think about anything else. Friends are already tired hearing you talk about food every single time but you never give up thinking about food, You have dreams of food.
- You are overwhelmed just planning your next meal You feel happy as soon as it’s time to eat, In fact you feel your whole life is worth living for just this moment.
- You have visited almost all the eateries in your town. You are first to know about the new cafés and restaurants, and make sure you visit them next time you go out If you see any food commercial or restaurant pamphlets you make sure you visit them and you have on your device all the food-apps available.
- You could be very angry or depressed yet a good food can always make you feel better. Your special one treats you to food to make up for that stupid fight you both had, And you only like to get gift that contains food-related items.
- You go out on dates for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. Everyone wonders if you are dating food and most of your close ones are sure you have had a food-gasm.
Good nutrition is one of the keys to a healthy life. You can improve your health by keeping a balanced diet.
You should eat foods that contain vitamins and minerals., This includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and a source of protein.