Driving in the rain is severely dangerous but these 5life-saving tips will take you off-harms-way.
- Get your self and the car ready for the road.
- Keep your distance from other vehicles.
- Make sure you can see and be seen.
- Avoid sudden movements.
- Don’t panic.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE IN THE RAIN.
- Turn Wipers and lights on.
- Be-wear of hydroplaning.
- Never drive over a fallen wire/power-cable.
- If the steering feels light slowly take your legs off the accelerator and let the car-slow-down do not hit the brakes or make a hash stop.
It is important to give your car a good wash after the heavy rain and get the best car-care to keep it brown-new and clean inside out.