Are you confused about what to sell online? or you need to now how you can increase cash flow before the year runs out? then this article is for you.
sites like shutterstock etc are looking for photos to license. Posting your photos on these sites can become a stream of income for those pictures you posting for free
Your car whether old,new or tokunbor is one of the easiest things to sell in Nigeria, There are a lot of people out there looking for cheap cars to buy because they are tired of using transport services and they prefer to have thier own cars to take them to their destination with ease. You can easily sell your car in Nigeria Online By posting good pictures of it on Fufatrade.com , Carmart.ng
If you are good in Making things from art work to beauty or health materials like home made soaps or weight loss you can easily sell your work online and me extra cash for them in Nigeria items lie Abstract paintings,Ankara bags etc are hot cakes Using sites like Fufatrade.com nd you can make some cash for your instantaneously.
Selling your house is another easy thing you can sell online in Nigeria. You also have the choice of placing it on rent if you do not want to sell it. You can also buy cheap lands in Lagos and resell it for grater value this is like one of the secretes of most millionaires
Articles And Freelance Service
This is one of the most demanded items online in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Writers with good use of words have no problem securing a deals online. there are a lot of sites that will pay you for your articles e.g Lifehack.org, upwork.com, suite101.com, you can make money off your ability to communicate.
water, food, clothing, and shelter are the 4 basic needs of man and fashion comes under clothing. These days, the fashion industry has received a good number of patronage from online vendors. Interestingly, you don’t need a huge capital to start an online fashion business. With little capital, you can start selling the following high in-demand products online.
- Men’s Fashion: T-Shirts & Polos, Jeans, Corporate Suites, Shoes, Watches, Underwear, Sleepwear, etc.
- Women’s Fashion: Clothing, Jewelry & Accessories, Shoes, Handbags, Traditional Wears, Maternity Gowns, Underwears, and Sleepwear.
- Others: Baby Wears, Wedding Gowns, School Uniforms, Travelling Bags, etc.
Some of the most common fashion product you can easily sell includes Shoes, Bags, Watches, T-shirts, and Jewelry. and to get instant customers visit Fufatrade.com
Phones And Accessories
Phones and accessories sales are fast moving products in Nigeria. Top phones brands that are found in Nigeria are Apple, Samsung, Tecno, Huawei, iTel, Nokia and much more. The rate at which these products in demand is quite overwhelming. See the list below for the products.
- Phones: Samsung S9, Samsung S8, iPhone XS, iPhone X, Huawei Y9, Tecno Camon 11.
- Phone accessories: screen protector, phone case, batteries.
Some other products you can sell here are power banks, headsets, and smartwatches.
Home And Office Equipment
There are some products that you can do without in Nigeria, and home and office equipment happen to be one of those products. The products found under this section are what everyone uses on a daily basis and here are the best ones.
- Kitchen: cooking utensils, microwave, bakeware, storage.
- Dining: cutleries, small appliances, knife.
- Homes: iron, steamers, heating, furniture, wall art, home decor.
- Tools: lightning, power and hand tools, electrical appliances, light bulbs.
- Office products: stationery, office electronics, office, and school supplies.
These days, the use of the computer is gradually becoming indispensable in Nigeria. Lots of Nigerians use it for work, studies, business, communication and other things. Therefore, you can order some laptops or computers and accessories and sell them on the spot. You can also buy used ones, repair and sell them too. A Lot of people discover the latest computers and even their accessories online. Some of the top brands found under this category are Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Dell, HP, Toshiba. These are some of the categories of computing items to sell.
- Computer accessories: keyboard, mouse, printer, flash drive, laptop accessories, ups, toner, etc.
- Laptops: Hp laptop, Samsung laptop, Huawei laptop, MacBook Dell laptop, etc.
No one can actually do without some of these products. People use these products very often and go back to order again online because these are the things used daily by everyone. The demand for groceries is pretty big and very easy to sell. See below, some of the top groceries that you can sell online with good profit.
- Home cleaning: Cleaning products, dishwashing.
- Laundry: Detergents, Liquid soaps.
- Toiletries: soaps and shower, men’s grooming and feminine hygiene.
- Beverages: coffee, tea, wine, soft drinks.
- Cooking ingredients: oil, spices.
There is a high demand for baby products in Nigeria market today, especially from online vendors. The market for these products is increasing on a daily basis and it’s profitable too. These are the top baby products that are highly demanded in Nigeria in 2019.
- Baby boys and girls: Shoes and clothing.
- Feeding: Baby food, food storage, bottle feeding, bibs, breastfeeding.
- Diapering: Diaper bags, changing bags, wipes, holders.
- Bathing and skin care: Shampoo, skin care, washcloths and towels baby gifts, pregnancy, and maternity Baby toddler toys.
- Baby nursery: Bed, cribs and bedding, nursery decor, furniture
Electronics is one of the highest demand products to sell online in Nigeria. Every household has more one than one electronics and not just households but offices, shops, schools. So this product has a large market and it is easily sellable. Top brands in electronics are Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Canon and so on. These are some electronic products that you can sell online in Nigeria.
- Television and videos: LED TVs, Smart TVs, Televisions, DVD players, PlayStation.
- Cameras: Camcorders, digital cameras, video surveillance, projectors.
- Generators and portable powers: Generators, inverters, solar power, stabilizers.
- Audio: Home theatre, Bluetooth speakers, sound bars.
- Musical instrument: Guitar, keyboard, and MIDI.